What you can do in Qlik NPrinting
Qlik NPrinting has a responsive web interface for administrative tasks and report design.
A centralized distribution system simplifies scheduled report generation and distribution. Users can access and subscribe to a complete set of reports.
Qlik NPrinting offers:
- Scheduled and one-time distribution of reports to Qlik Sense hub, folders, email, and NewsStand.
- Server-based client for configuring, scheduling, and distributing reports.
- Online subscription portal for users to view, download, archive, and subscribe to available reports.
- Role-based security at the app level for administrators, developers, and recipients.
- Multi-engine enterprise scalability, and enhanced governance and security.
- Full Microsoft Office integration.
This table compares the main features of Qlik NPrinting 17 and newer with QlikView NPrinting 16.
|Product capability||Qlik NPrinting 16||Qlik NPrinting 17 and newer|
|Online subscription hub||No||Yes|
|Roles based security||No||Yes|
|Web based architecture||No||Yes|
|Pretty good privacy (PGP) encryption||Yes||No|
|Recipient import wizard||Yes||No|
|Send to printer||Yes||No|