On-Demand objects do not appear in AccessPoint
I cannot see any On-Demand objects in AccessPoint.
After upgrading QlikView, you need to add two missing mime types in order to make On-Demand work. This can happen when you upgrade from:
- An earlier version of QlikView 11.20 to SR15 or SR16.
- A major new QlikView version, such as 11.20 to 12.0.
Add the two new mime types in the Qlik Management Console (QMC).
Do the following:
- In the QMC, open the System tab.
- Click Setup.
- Expand the QlikView Web Server node.
- Click on QVWS@YourServer.
- Click the Web tab.
- In the Mime Types section, click the Add icon in the upper right corner.
- Add the following rows:
- .JSON application/json
- .TTF application/x-font-truetype