Qlik NPrinting Designer is used to author report templates. Install it on the computers that you will use to develop templates. It can be installed on Qlik NPrinting Server or Qlik NPrinting Engine computers, or on another computer. Qlik NPrinting Designer retrieves information from the Qlik NPrinting repository. It can only be launched from Qlik NPrinting Web console. You must install
Qlik NPrinting Designer installs
Before you install, check that your environment meets the system requirements.
Do the following:
- Download the QlikNPrintingDesigner_x64.exe file from www.qlik.com, and launch the setup.
- On the Qlik NPrinting Designer Setup Welcome screen, click Next.
- Accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- On the Destination Folder screen, click Change if you want to install to a folder other than the default, and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes to proceed.
- Click Finish.