QlikView and Qlik Sense sheets can be added as images to Qlik NPrinting reports.
Sheets can be added as images to Microsoft Office, HTML, or PixelPerfect report templates. Supported formats are .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, and .png. QlikView and Qlik Sense set the image dimensions to include the entire sheet.
Qlik Sense custom size sheets are not supported. Custom size will not be maintained on export.
Adding a sheet to a report
Do the following:
- Select Reports in the Qlik NPrinting main menu, and then click Create report.
- Enter a Title for the report..
- From the Type drop down, select a report type.
Select an app from the App drop-down list.
- Leave the Enabled flag checked.
- Click Create to create the report.
- Click Edit template to open the Template Editor.
- Right-click the Images node, and select Add objects.
Select a sheet from the list. Click OK.
- Drag the sheet onto the template.
To check the result, click Preview.
The sheet will be exported as a single image.
- To store the template in the repository, click Save and Close.