Uninstalling Qlik NPrinting (complete uninstallation)
Before starting, back up the NPrinting repository. See Backing up Qlik NPrinting for details.
The Qlik NPrinting uninstallation process deletes the app.conf proxy configuration files:
If you re-install Qlik NPrinting, either in the same computer or in another, you will need to re-apply all the edited settings.
You can keep a copy of the files to record which configuration options were changed. Do not overwrite any app.conf configuration file with an older version as some configuration options may be different. You can overwrite the app.conf configuration files only if the replacement is from the same release of Qlik NPrinting.
The proxy configuration files for Qlik NPrinting 17.3, including service releases, had the following paths:
Uninstall Qlik NPrinting
Do the following:
- Disable any antivirus or malware protection software that may prevent complete uninstallation of the product. It can be enabled with proper exclusions later for production.
- Open the Microsoft Windows Control Panel and navigate to Program and Features. Uninstall the following programs, in this order:
- Qlik NPrinting Server
- Qlik NPrinting Designer
- Qlik NPrinting Engine
- To avoid possible errors during Qlik NPrinting re-installation on the same computer, it may be necessary to perform manual steps to complete the uninstallation of Erlang and Rabbit. See Qlik NPrinting re-installation errors for details.
Uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
Do the following:
- Open the Microsoft Windows Control Panel and navigate to Program and Features.
- Scroll down the list until you find Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2.
Right-click on it and select Uninstall. Wait until the uninstall finishes.