On this page
On-Demand reports are Qlik NPrinting reports created manually within the QlikView AccessPoint interface. This means you can share reports without scheduling distribution or publishing to the NewsStand. You can send reports within the QlikView AccessPoint interface, directly to the user that requested them.
To enable On-Demand reports, you must:
- Install the Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on on your QlikView Server or server cluster.
- Configure On-Demand settings on the Qlik NPrinting Server to enable On-Demand report creation in your Qlik NPrinting apps. This includes:
- Adding your QlikView Server as a trusted origin.
- Enabling your Qlik NPrinting reports for On-Demand.
Once enabled, users whose security roles permit On-Demand report creation can then create reports within the QlikView AccessPoint interface. Only reports enabled for On-Demand reporting are available within the QlikView AccessPoint interface. Administrators can manage the execution of On-Demand report tasks.
Qlik Sense visualization extension
The On-Demand reporting extension is a visualization extension that adds a button to create Qlik NPrinting reports on demand in Qlik Sense. It is included in the
You need to have access to a Qlik NPrinting Server (June 2017 or later) with a Qlik NPrinting app that is connected to the Qlik Sense app that you are designing. This Qlik NPrinting app contains your report templates. There are some additional requirements:
Reports need to be enabled for On-Demand in the Qlik NPrinting web console. See: Enabling On-Demand reports.
- All users running On-Demand reports need to be added as users in Qlik NPrinting, with a security role that supports running On-Demand reports.