QlikView and Qlik Sense sheets can be added as images to Qlik NPrinting reports.
Sheets can be added as images to
Adding a sheet to a report
Do the following:
- Select Reports in the Qlik NPrinting main menu, and then click Create report.
- Enter a Title for the report..
- From the Type drop down, select a report type.
Select an app from the App drop-down list.
- Leave the Enabled flag checked.
- Click Create to create the report.
- Click Edit template to open the Template Editor.
- Right-click the Images node, and select Add objects.
Select a sheet from the list. Click OK.
- Drag the sheet onto the template.
To check the result, click Preview.
The sheet will be exported as a single image.
- To store the template in the repository, click Save and Close.