On-Demand reports are Qlik NPrinting reports created manually within the QlikView AccessPoint interface or the Qlik Sense visualization extension.
You can download reports directly from the On-Demand interface, without using the NewsStand.
QlikView AccessPoint interface
To enable On-Demand reports, you must:
- Install the Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on on your QlikView Server or server cluster.
- Configure On-Demand settings on the Qlik NPrinting Server to enable On-Demand report creation in your Qlik NPrinting apps. This includes:
- Adding your QlikView Server as a trusted origin.
- Enabling your Qlik NPrinting reports for On-Demand.
Once enabled, users whose security roles permit On-Demand report creation can then create reports within the QlikView AccessPoint interface. Only reports enabled for On-Demand reporting are available within the QlikView AccessPoint interface. Administrators can manage the execution of On-Demand report tasks.
Qlik Sense visualization extension
The On-Demand reporting extension is a visualization extension that adds a button to create Qlik NPrinting reports on demand in Qlik Sense. It is included in
You need to have access to a Qlik NPrinting Server (June 2017 or later) with a Qlik NPrinting app that is connected to the Qlik Sense app that you are designing. This Qlik NPrinting app contains your report templates. There are some additional requirements:
Reports need to be enabled for On-Demand in the Qlik NPrinting web console. See: Enabling On-Demand reports.
- All users running On-Demand reports need to be added as users in Qlik NPrinting, with a security role that supports running On-Demand reports.