Configuring JWT authentication
Do the following:
Log on to Qlik NPrinting as an administrator.
Click Admin, and select Authentication settings.
Enable JWT authentication using the associated toggle.
In the JWT certificate field, add the JWT .X509 public key certificate in PEM format.
- Select either Match user by Domain\Name or Match user by email.
If you select Match user by Domain\Name:
- Enter the JWT attribute name for the attribute describing the user ID in the JWT attribute for user ID field.
- Enter the JWT attribute name for the attribute describing the user directory.
- If you select Match user by email, enter the JWT attribute for email.
- Click Update authentication settings to save your changes.