Qlik GeoAnalytics Plus Changelog
June 2019 (5.17.3) 2019-05-24
- Bugfix: Long got trunkated to in when reading shapefiles.
- Bugfix: Problem with crs transformation when using INLINE table data.
- Improved stability and added safety shutdown.
April 2019 (5.16.1) 2019-03-24
- Custom installation path option added to GeoAnalytics Plus installer.
February 2019 (5.15.0) 2019-01-09
- Upgraded JTS to 1.16.0. New license.
- Now possible to read and store nullvalues in datasets. Operations updated to handle it.
November 2018 (5.14.1) 2018-10-24
- Bugfix: Should now detect if Connector is not installed properly.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where GeoAnalytics would behave differently from the normal connector.
- Improved generated load script for better stability and performance.
September 2018 (5.13.0) 2018-08-10
- No changes.
June 2018 (5.12.1) 2018-05-29
- Compliant with Java 10.
- Added tagging to Binning client script.
- Fixed problem with simplify and small areas.
- Improved handling of duplicate names in location lookups.
- Better error message when firewall or proxies block services.
April 2018 (5.11.0) 2018-03-21
- The column name in IPLookup can now be named to something else than IP.
February 2018 (5.10.0) 2018-01-15
- Field tags will be applied to fields loaded with the GeoAnalytics Connector.
- Database Clob support
- AddressPointLookup and PointToAddressLookup operations no longer visible if you do not have geo code access.
- Problem with extremely small spatial index sizes.
- Problem with installing when only having Java 9.