By default, Qlik Enterprise Manager opens in Tasks View. Tasks View is where you monitor and control your Replicate and Compose tasks. To switch between Servers View and Tasks View, click the Tasks tab in the top left of the console.
Currently, the following options are not available for Compose tasks:
- Task drill-down
- Deleting tasks
- Enabling/disabling scheduling
- Generating task instructions
Enterprise Manager May 2021 only:
- Monitoring of Command tasks, Compactor tasks, and Workflows
- Monitoring of tasks with the same name that originated from different Compose projects
From Enterprise Manager May 2021 SR2:
- Monitoring of Command tasks
For information on managing user permissions for all tasks on a server or for a specific task, see Managing user permissions.