Qlik Enterprise Manager API guide
The Qlik Enterprise Manager APIs provide programmatic interfaces for performing tasks typically carried out using the Enterprise Manager web console, including:
- Viewing a list of tasks for a server
- Viewing details for a particular task
- Stopping a task
- Running a task
- Exporting all definitions from the requested server repository on the selected server
- Importing the JSON definitions provided in the request body into the requested server repository on the selected server
- Reloading a table
- Exporting a task
- Importing a task
- Testing an endpoint's connectivity and configuration
The Enterprise Manager SDKs allow other systems to interact with Enterprise Manager, for example, to display data about one or more tasks in a user's dashboard. They also offer a quick and easy way of running batch operations.
Using an SDK requires basic familiarity with web services, Replicate, and Enterprise Manager.
The following methods are supported with Replicate tasks only: