Setting up Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses typically consists of the following stages (simplified):
- In Qlik Replicate, define a task that replicates the source tables to a landing area in the data warehouse.
- In Compose for Data Warehouses:
- Configure access to your data warehouse.
- Configure access to your data sources.
- Use the "Discover" option to auto-generate a model from the source tables or import an existing model that was created in ERwin. You can even create the model manually if you prefer.
- Create the data warehouse tables and populate them with the source data.
- Create a data mart from the data warehouse entities.
- Populate the data mart tables.