This guide describes the Qlik Deployment Console (QDC), which is used to create and manage Qlik Sense sites that are deployed in cloud computing environments.
Using the QDC, you can:
- Create and manage Qlik Sense sites
- Incorporate existing sites for use in the QDC
- Create, manage, clone, and delete nodes in Qlik Sense sites that are deployed in cloud computing environments
- Monitor the status of sites
- Manage the plug-ins that are used to provide different cloud computing environments for your Qlik Sense sites
- Create tasks that are used to transfer apps between sites
- Manage different versions of the Qlik Sense setup files, which allows different sites to use different versions of Qlik Sense
- Create and manage objects that contain different settings for the plug-ins and cloud computing environments
The example below shows how the QDC can be used to manage multiple sites that are deployed in different cloud computing environments. The sites are logically separated from each other.
|QRS||Qlik Sense Repository Service|
|Qlik Sense Proxy Service|
|QSS||Qlik Sense Scheduler Service|
|Qlik Sense Engine Service|
|QMC||Qlik Management Console|