The following steps are required to create a custom QVX connector:
- Creating a new solution in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Adding QvxLibrary to your solution
- Implementing mandatory classes (Program.cs, QvEventLogConnection.cs, and QvEventLogServer.cs).
- Building your solution.
- Making your connector recognizable by QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- Installing your connector
To download the
QVX SDK, log on to www.qlik.com with a registered customer or partner account and select Support. On the Qlik Support page, select Customer Downloads and then select View All/Search. Enter QVX SDK in the search field to locate the QvxSDK_2.1_x64.zip file.
Example solutions, based on the Windows Log files, can be found in folders where the zip file was extracted: