This guide describes the code you need to write in order to create your own, custom QVX connector that can run from within QlikView or Qlik Sense.
The following steps are required to create a custom QVX connector:
- Creating a new solution in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Adding QvxLibrary to your solution
- Implementing mandatory classes (Program.cs, QvEventLogConnection.cs, and QvEventLogServer.cs).
- Building your solution.
- Making your connector recognizable by QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- Installing your connector
Example solutions, based on the Windows Log files, can be found in folders where the zip file was extracted: